Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Music: I just downsized Radiohead's Kid A and Amnesiac into one single CD (Kid Amnesiac?). While I do like both albums, I think there is a little experimental, self-indulgant filler on both that can easily be shaved. I actually think it was NME or Q that did this before, but I thought I would give it a crack seeing as the new CD is quickly approaching. The only real pattern is ordered them by feel and then alternated tracks from the two discs. Here is my track listing (subject to change without notice):

01. Like Spinning Plates
02. Morning Bell
03. Knives Out
04. The National Anthem
05. I Might Be Wrong
06. Idioteque
07. Packt Like Sardines in A Crushd Tin Box
08. Everything In It's Right Place
09. Dollars & Cents
10. Motion Picture Soundtrack (edited to 3:16 minutes)
11. Pyramid Song
12. Optimistic
13. You And Whose Army?
14. How To Disappear Completely
15. Morning Bell/Amnesiac

Total time: 67:22

Next up: The Beatle's White Album (inspired by this).

No comments: